> github: aws-gateway-lambda
What's that? You like using Java in IntelliJ, and want to set up a simple API callback service on AWS, without all the bells and whistles of setting up the AWS Toolkit, opting instead for a barebones .jar file that will get the job done quick and fast for cheap? Well you've come to the semi-relevant place!
So what's this repo? A no-nonsense guide to set up some java code to be triggered via http request, without complicated server setup. It features:
- IntelliJ (Community Edition)
- AWS Lambda
- Run code from an uploaded JAR file.
- Retrieve request parameters.
- Set and read system environment variables.
- CloudWatch Logging.
- API Gateway
- Hook AWS lambda up to a HTTP API, which is 2-3 times cheaper than a REST API configuration.